10.08.2009

Tiglath-Pileser III, Shalmanesar V, and other cool names you learn in the Bible

Assyrian Kings have BADASS names. Seriously. Besides the two above, here are some other names you definitely should name your children after.

Sennacherib
Puzur-Ashur I
Shar-Kali-Shari
Ashur-Uballit II
Ninurta-Tukulti-Ashur
Enlil-Kudurri-Usur

Future generations should definitely consider using hyphens to add meaningless length to already absurd names.

Why do I know this? Because my Old Testament class has assigned me work which involves learning the names of EVERY CHARACTER IN BIBLICAL TIMES. I must have looked up about 200 names on wikipedia in the past hour alone. Thank god for Intro to the City.

Anyways, this blog has now earned me enough money to purchase a venti pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks. If you wish to indulge my obsession with Vanilla Bean Frappachinos, do continue to visit this blog. Follow it, bookmark it, click the hilarious ads, or just humor me with your response on Facebook once I post this.

I will leave you with a picture of me and my partner doing what we do best...

Photobucket

...act incredibly homosexual together. Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Click the ads. This is how Jon affords to pay for my coffee.

Followers